Happy Friend-a-versary!

Friday 16 March 2012

Happy Friend-a-versary!

Dear Gorgeous Ladies:

Today as you all know if our friend-a-versary, a year past since we became officially a "Shela" but it seems like we've known each other forever! Having you as my friends is a blessing that I'm very thankful for. Each one of you have occupied a part in my heart and each of you is special in her own way.

Fuchi...
Originally Fa6ma, the first girl I meet in uni 3 years ago. It's weird how we meet but I swear it's "a7la 9edfa" seriously we had the same schedule and lost the same class! How funny is that! Anyways, you can get me from the looks in my eyes, understand what I really mean and yet never act like you do. You bared my temper and anger through my bad days and were always there, you stood by me even when you had no idea what I went through and yet managed to find a way to made me feel better... How can I not love you?!

79ai9 or shall i say "غزالي"...
Don't kill me 79a! I've known you for three years as well, thanks to my dear friend Meera who introduced us to each other. My special girl, the one whom you have to force to open up, the kind-hearted, sweeet, VERY caring and sensitive. I hate it when you act act mad and pissed just because you are bored and want to create a scene, thanks God Fuchi always comes in to expose you! You are there when I need you and even when I'm fine too, you don't simply sleep at night if you weren't sure that I'm fine. Always ready to sacrifice for us and always willing to do whatever it takes to see all of us smile... How can I not love you?!

3nood or as I always sing " عنيدّن فله في دبي لاقاني"...
I can't forget when I first meet you three years ago again thanks to Meera. The nagger who always argues with me on every single thing! I can't say a thing without you showing how wrong I am but somehow care about me a lot. You've been there in many ways, figured out stuff about me that freaked me out, you know me too well and I love spending time with you. Funny, crazy and always ready for adventure. This girl is never boring... How can I not love you?!


Nawary...
Noora wama adrak ma Noora! We meet four years ago through your cousin who happens to be my best friend and soul sister but I didn't really know it until you joined our university (4 semesters ago) and spent more time together till we became very close friends. How lucky am I to have a friend whose hobby is to talk about what I do and say with my other friends, you make me feel very special in a hilarious way "shefti reema shu galat" the problem is the girls continue the conversation! It's cute how they allow themselves to gossip about me (fuchi, 79a, 3nood & shaima) but will never allow others to. Your sweet, kind, caring and always ready to help... How can I not love you?!


Shaima...
Shoosha Shayooma el7ub! YOU ARE AMAZING!! I knew you through Noora since you are best friends and may you stay so forever. I can trust you knowing that you'll never bring up what I told you and help me go through it in ease. Simple, kind-hearted and lovely. Everything about you is relieving, always real never fake nor you exaggerate, pure and adorable... How can I not love you?! 

Hoping that we stay friends forever, I want you to know that each of you "elha '3lat'ha" and I am very glad that the six of us meet.

Overall, you girls are AMAZING... How can I not love you?!

Yours Loving:
Reema...

XOXO Reema <3


1 comments:

Alia said...

True friendship, I love you girls <3

Post a Comment