Sandstorm

Monday 12 March 2012

Instead of complaining over the sandstorm I allowed it to inspire me by looking at its bright side!

Sandstorm 


Today I had to walk against the wind to reach my destinations which made me realize that this is how life is, you have to keep going no matter what pushes you back and regardless how strong it is.

Today I didn't complain about the sand because I know that Allah sent it to protect us from something worse or to give us a chance to pray and erase our sins. After all, everything happens for a reason
 (  وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنْتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ 

Today the dust made me pray for rain and gave me hope that the day will end in a better weather. similarly is life, we find our lives difficult to cope with just because Allah wants us to pray for a better life, have hope in his glory and wait for his answer to our prayers.
(إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْراً)

Today I realized that hating the wind will not change the weather. Sometimes the things you hate the most are the best you can have! Allah will not place me in a situation where I don't fit, his glory wants me to learn, wait and hope. And one day I'll know the reason or shall I say learn the lesson behind what I'm hating today.
( عَسَى أَنْ تَكْرَهُوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَكُمْ )

Today I wondered what the wind carries for me, you and all of us. Muslims know that the wind carries something since Mohammed (صلى الله عليه وسلم) told us to reciete the following prayer when the wind blows:
 "اللهم إني أسألك خيرها وخير مافيها وخير ما أرسلت به وأعوذ بك من شرها وشر ما فيها وشر ما أرسلت به"

Written on: 26/02/2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment