My Best Friend

Tuesday 27 March 2012

My Best Friend


What does a best friend mean? 


According to the dictionary it means: the one friend who is closest to you. But to me it means only one word 'HIND'!

Why her?

Because Allah sent her to me.

What do I have to say?

Thank you perhaps or forgive me shall I say! Thank you for being the amazing you. Forgive me for what I put you through and all the pain.

THANK YOU:
For always being there even when i didn't have to tell
For being the one and only who never judged nor misunderstood me
For caring and telling me what I have to hear no what I want to
For standing by me when I'm wrong not to support me but to show me how wrong I am 
For all the things I can't thank you enough for 
For being in my life 
THANK YOU, THANK YOU & THANK YOU...

FORGIVE ME:
For all your happy moments I missed
For all the times you needed me and I wasn't there
For the trouble I put you through
Forgive me for all the moments I couldn't be the best friend you needed
FORGIVE ME, FORGIVE ME & FORGIVE ME...

These are the few of many things that I'm thankful and sorry for. If I continued listing I wouldn't finish tell the world ends, that's how special she is! 

Why can't I describe her?

No words in the whole entire universe can do her justice! 

Why today?

Because its the 27th of March HER 22ND birthday  which I hope is the best of her past and the worst of her future...

What am I trying to say?

Happy birthday hind and "كل عام و انتي بالف خير" may all your dreams come true and may your life be full of success...
I LOVE YOU 

XOXO
Your beautiful, pretty, amazingly lovely best friend
Reema


PS: feel free to leave her your birthday wishes as a comment 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

الله يخليكم لبعض

Post a Comment